Our vacant property management services are designed for those who own property in London and the South East, and who may not permanently reside in the UK and choose not to rent it out.
Looking after your property while you are away
This service is designed to assist you in maintaining your property so that you can rest assured that everything is in order while you are away. We will visit your property as frequently as you desire (weekly, twice monthly, monthly or quarterly), for a room-by-room inspection to make sure that all doors and windows are locked, all post is removed from your property, all gates and out-buildings are secured, taps and lights are working properly and your property is safe and sound. If required, photographic updates can be arranged as well.
We will guide you through the entire management process, matching your requirements to a selection of the best professionals in a range of services at competitive rates:
- Regular maintenance (house, garden, pool, etc)
- Arranging minor repairs to full refurbishment
Our services may also include the following:
- Assistance with utility service providers with an annual review where applicable to ensure you are getting the best value from each provider (insurance, telephone/internet, electricity, gas etc)
- Control and payment of bills (utilities, repairs and maintenance contracts)
- Assistance with tax and insurance
OUR FEES - £150-£500/month plus VAT depending on the size of your property and location based on 2 visits per month.
Domovoi Management provides full or partial bespoke property refurbishment in partnership with Nesterova Interior Designers. This partnership has proved to be very successful over recent years and we will be happy to show you our portfolio upon request.
Typical services provided include:
- Concept design, spatial planning and feasibility studies.
- Bespoke storage and joinery.
- Selection and detailed design of kitchens and bespoke bathrooms.
- Selection of lighting.
- Scheme design, sourcing, specification and supply of furnishings and finishes.
- Styling and sourcing of artworks, specialist trades, furnishings and antiques.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other design professionals and contractors, including architects, home automation consultants, landscape architects and lighting designers.
- Preparation of specifications and schedules of work for contractors.
- Project co-ordination of trades and suppliers.
- Project management